We agree to provide you with the chosey Service. The Service includes all of the chosey products, features, applications, services, technologies, and software that we provide to advance chosey mission: Create, discover and react to "choosing" posts. The Service is made up of the following aspects: Possibility to post, vote and share personal content globally or with friends and send "reactions" to those posts.
Ensuring access to our Service.
To operate our global Service, we must store and transfer data across our systems around the world, including outside of your country of residence. The use of this global infrastructure is necessary and essential to provide our Service. We use data from chosey to show you ads, offers, and other sponsored content that we believe will be meaningful to you. And we try to make that content as relevant as all your other experiences on chosey.
Research and innovation.
We use the information we have to develop, test, and improve our Service and collaborate with others on research to make our Service better and contribute to the well-being of our community. This includes analyzing the data we have about our users and understanding how people use our Services, for example by conducting surveys and testing and troubleshooting new features.
How Our Service Is Funded
Instead of paying to use chosey, by using the Service covered by these Terms, you acknowledge that we can show you ads that businesses and organizations pay us to promote on our page. We don’t sell your personal data.
explains how we collect, use, and share information.
Who Can Use chosey.
We want our Service to be as open and inclusive as possible, but we also want it to be safe, secure, and in accordance with the law. So, we need you to commit to a few restrictions in order to be part of the chosey community.
- You must be at least 13 years old.
- You must not be prohibited from receiving any aspect of our Service under applicable laws if you are on an applicable denied party listing.
How You Can Not Use chosey.
Providing a safe and open Service for a broad community requires that we all do our part.
- You can not do anything unlawful, misleading, or fraudulent or for an illegal or unauthorized purpose.
- You can not do anything to interfere with or impair the intended operation of the Service.
- You can’t sell, license, or purchase any data obtained from us or our Service. This includes attempts to buy, sell, or transfer any aspect of this service; You can not collect someone else’s private or confidential information without permission or do anything that violates someone elses rights, including intellectual property rights (e.g., copyright infringement, trademark infringement, counterfeit, or pirated goods).
Permissions You Give to Us.
Your username, profile picture, and information about your actions (such as votes or reactions) or relationships (such as subscriptions) can be used for ads, offers, and other sponsored content without any compensation to you.
Additional Rights We Retain
We may change your username it if we believe it is appropriate or necessary (e.g infringing of someone's intellectual property or impersonating of another users). We may delete or restrict the access to your account if we believe it is appropriate or necessary (e.g infringing of someone's intellectual property or impersonating of another users).